- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ears corn, kernals removed
- ½ cup LA VICTORIA® THICK ‘N CHUNKY SALSA VERDE MILD
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup Mexican crema
- ½ cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium saucepan over medium heat melt butter.
- Add garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add corn; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until corn is warmed through.
- In large bowl, combine corn mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm.