- 4 desalted cod fillets
- ⅓ (78g) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Pipián
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 20 asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- In small pot, add DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Pipián and chicken broth. Heat for 5 minutes, reserve.
- In large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, add garlic until fried, when it has not yet taken color, add the asparagus, cook 2 minutes until brown. Add salt and pepper, reserve.
- In medium pan, heat oil over medium heat, through skin side, place cod fillets. Fry 3 minutes, flip fillets and cook for 2 minutes.
- On serving plate, place DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Pipián sauce, add cod fillet on top, finish with asparagus.