- 2 frozen breaded cod or haddock fish fillets
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 4 taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Toppings: avocado slices, fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook fish fillets according to package directions. Let stand 5 minutes and slice or break into pieces
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, enchilada sauce and lime juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Assemble tacos with fish, cabbage and mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with desired toppings.