Fish Tacos with Enchilada Baja Sauce
Enchilada Baja Tacos makes Taco Night anything but routine! This fresh, new take will leave your family and friends wanting more and wishing it was Tuesday all over again.
- 2 frozen breaded cod or haddock fish fillets
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 4 taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Toppings: avocado slices, fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook fish fillets according to package directions. Let stand 5 minutes and slice or break into pieces
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, enchilada sauce and lime juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Assemble tacos with fish, cabbage and mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with desired toppings.