- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream
- Move oven rack to lower position. Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, toss apple slices with 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar and cornstarch.
- Spoon apple mixture in center of tortilla and dot with butter. Fold tortilla sides over filling to create a square pocket; flip seam side down onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Serve with ice cream.