- 1/3 cup sliced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Tortilla
- 2 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, tomato, and pesto. Spoon mixture in center of tortilla; top with basil leaves and cheese.
- Fold tortilla sides over filling to create a square pocket. Flip seam side down into a lightly greased, non-stick skillet over medium heat; press firmly. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.