Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Get out of your quesadilla rut with this CHI-CHI'S® Flour Tortillas Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla! Perfect for lunch, dinner, after-school snack, or any other time the craving strikes!
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup CHI-CHI’s® Fiesta Style Smoky Chipotle Salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa; mix well.
- Spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese mixture.
- In a bowl, combine shredded cheese, chicken and red bell pepper.
- Top half of each tortilla with chicken mixture.
- Fold tortillas over filling.
- Lightly brush both sides of tortillas with oil.
- In a large nonstick skillet or on griddle, heat quesadillas until hot and golden brown on both sides.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges; serve with additional salsa.