- 1 CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortilla
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (1.25-ounce) sausage patty, cooked
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Place warm sausage patty in the center of an open CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortilla.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with a cooking spray, heat over medium until hot.
- Pour in an egg. As the egg begins to set, gently stir with a spatula until desired consistency is met. Remove from heat.
- Spoon scrambled egg over sausage patty and add cheese on top.
- Close tortilla corners over filling to form a square, pressing gently.
- Coat a clean non-stick skillet with a cooking spray, heat over medium until hot. Toast quesadilla until cheese is just melted.
- Serve with your favorite CHI-CHI’S® salsa!