- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Tortilla
- 6 HORMEL® Original Pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Move rack to lower position. Heat oven to 350˚F.
- Place cheese in center of tortilla. Top with pepperoni slices and mushrooms.
- Fold tortilla sides over filling to create a square pocket. Flip seam side down onto a lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.