- 2 graham cracker squares
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Place 1 graham cracker square in center of tortilla. Top with chocolate morsels, marshmallows, and remaining graham cracker square.
- Fold tortilla sides over filling to create a square pocket.
- Brush top with melted butter.
- Flip seam side down and place in a non-stick skillet, over medium heat; press firmly. Brush with remaining butter.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.