Grilled Chicken Botana
Discover a new way to grill chicken with Mexican flavors by combining avocado and the perfect amount of heat. Enjoy as a grilled chicken breast dish or slice it up for chicken fajitas.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 green tomatillos
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 (5-ounce) bottle HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 6 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 (9-ounce) bag HERDEZ® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Heat grill to 450°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill to internal temperature of 165°F.
- Squeeze lemon and orange juice over the chicken and let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- To make salsa in a comal; char tomatillos, garlic and onion in dry skillet. In molcajete, mash tomatillos, garlic and onion. Mix with avocado hot sauce to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve chicken and salsa with corn tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese, onion, and radishes, as desired.