- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon HERDEZ® Guajillo Pepper Paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon HERDEZ® Chipotle Pepper Paste
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 flatbreads
- ¼ cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken Breast, sliced
- ¼ cup bacon crumbles
- ¼ cup pickled red onions
- 2 tablespoons Guajillo-Lime Mayo
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In small bowl, mix HERDEZ® Chipotle Pepper Paste with oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add to resealable bag with chicken and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breast until internal temperature is 165°. Then cut into thin slices.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, HERDEZ® Guajillo Pepper Paste and lime juice.
- On one flatbread, add half of tomato sauce, cheese, chicken and bacon. Add other half of sauce, cheese, chicken and bacon to remaining flatbread.
- Bake at 400° until cheese is melted, about 12 minutes.
- Top with pickled red onions and drizzle with Guajillo-Lime Mayonnaise and chopped cilantro.