Skip to content
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 carrots, roots removed & halved
- 1 green zucchini, cut into sixths
- 1 yellow squash, cut into sixths
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 8-ounces HERDEZ® Traditional Guacamole Spicy
- In small bowl combine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Add vegetables to large resealable bag and pour marinade over. Marinate at room temperature 20 minutes.
- While vegetables marinate, heat grill to medium (about 350°).
- Start with carrots, grill 3-4 minutes, then flip them and add remaining vegetables. Grill another 8-10 minutes, flipping once more.
- Serve grilled vegetables with HERDEZ® Traditional Guacamole Spicy.