- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- Toppings: shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped avocado, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, pico de gallo, jalapeño slices
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Wash potatoes and wrap each in aluminum foil. Place on baking sheet and bake 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork. Let stand 10 minutes. Remove foil and cut slits in tops of each potato. Press ends together to open.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook turkey and salt 10 minutes until crumbly and no longer pink. Stir in enchilada sauce and cook until heated through. Spoon turkey mixture into potatoes and top with desired toppings.