Skip to content
- 6 ears of corn
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons Mexican Crema
- ¼ cup HERDEZ GUAC SALSA™
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped, split
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Shuck ears of corn, leaving ends attached.
- Combine crema, HERDEZ GUAC SALSA™, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and half of the cilantro in bowl. Set aside.
- Grill corn directly over heat, covered, for 10-15 minutes. Turning often, until kernels are spotted brown.
- Spread butter on corn and sprinkle with salt. Then top each ear of corn with mixture.
- Generously add cotija cheese crumbles.
- Drizzle additional HERDEZ GUAC SALSA™ over, if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and paprika; serve warm.