Guacamole Con Nopales
Holy Guacamole with Nopalitos! Can this recipe be even more delicious and greener? No one will be able to resist this new and improved guacamole!
- 2 large avocados, ripe
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon serrano chili, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (30 – ounce) Jar DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed, place in molcajete, and mash.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Add tomato, chili, olive oil, DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, and mix.
- Accompany with tortilla chips.