Guacamole Salsa Deviled Eggs
A spicy twist to a family table favorite, Guacamole Salsa Deviled Eggs add flavor and heat in a new way you'll love.
1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- ¼ cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika and sliced jalapeños for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks.
- In a medium bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Stir in avocado and salsa. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg whites with egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with jalapeño slices.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate 1 hour.