Buffalo Chicken Wings with Homemade Sauce
Homemade is best, especially with these tasty treats. Perfect for your game day spread or just a night where something spicy sounds right. Make your own homemade buffalo wings using our sauce recipe.
1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ cup homemade Buffalo Sauce using LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA®
- Cooking Spray
- You may also need: baking sheet with wire rack
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In large bowl, toss wings with buffalo sauce mixture until they are fully coated.
- In a bowl, toss wings with buffalo sauce until they are thoroughly coated.
- Spray baking sheet and wire rack with cooking spray. Move the coated wings to the sheet.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through.
- Serve hot with extra sauce for dipping.