- 2 tablespoons DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 2 cups hot cake flour mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup red raspberries
- In small bowl, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and ½ cup milk until uniform paste is formed. Reserve.
- Mix flour with 1 ½ cup of milk, eggs, butter, and chocolate, until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to mix of DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and milk
- On griddle, grease with butter, pour mixture, making 4-inch round shapes.
- Flip hotcakes when bubbles appear, flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve 4 hotcakes on each plate, add whipped cream.
- Top with red raspberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup.