This traditional Mexican breakfast is for the person who loves their eggs with salsa but can’t decide between roja and verde. The perfect combination with the deceptive name!
- 3 corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 tablespoons refried black beans, heated
- 2 eggs, fried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons HERDEZ® Salsa Casera
- 2 tablespoons HERDEZ® Roasted Salsa Verde
- Queso Fresco, as desired
- Chopped Cilantro, as desired
- Arrange tortillas on individual serving plate. Spread tortillas with black beans. Top one side of black beans with HERDEZ® Salsa Casera and other side with HERDEZ® Roasted Salsa Verde.
- Gently slide fried eggs on top of salsa. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with queso fresco and chopped cilantro as desired.