- 2-3 pieces turkey bacon
- 1 flour tortilla taco size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa
- Queso fresco
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- In medium pan, over medium-high heat, fry turkey bacon. Once done, remove from pan and set aside. Use same pan to heat up tortilla, slightly fry it, 1-2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Use same pan and cook eggs over medium.
- In another pan, warm refried beans and add 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon.
- Spread refried beans on top of tortilla, then add turkey bacon, eggs, LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa.
- Queso Fresco and avocado.
NOTE from Francia Raísa: For all recipes I suggest heating up my salsa in just a tiny bit of oil. Don’t let it get to a boil. Just nice and heated.