Mac & Cheese with Mole
Add a new color and flavor to your traditional Mac & Cheese.
- 1 (1-pound) pack, elbow pasta
- 1 (8.25-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ onion, diced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup Oaxaca cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 250° F.
- Cook pasta according to packaging directions.
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo and vegetable stock. Add onion and season with salt to taste. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in pasta, transfer to a medium size baking pan and top with cheese.
- Bake 15 min or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!