Mexican Cobb Salad
Full of flavor and color, this Mexican inspired Cobb Salad is a great brunch dish for a crowd, or halved as lunch for two and meal planning for lunch on the go.
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped grilled chicken breast
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped jicama
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup grilled red and green pepper strips
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ½ cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- Compose ingredients on serving platter.
- Serve with Herdez® Guacamole Salsa.