Skip to content
- 8 ounces Mexican chorizo, cooked and crumbled
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 eggs, poached
- ½ cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together egg yolks, water, and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble.
- Gradually stir in butter cubes until butter is incorporated and sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in salt and chili powder. Serve immediately.
- Divide chorizo evenly over English muffins. Top each with one egg.
- Spoon desired amount of Ancho Hollandaise over egg.
- Top with guacamole salsa. Garnish with cilantro.