- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1-pound chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag HERDEZ® White Corn Tortilla chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup beer
- 1/3 cup HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ cup HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- ½ cup syrup
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Smash HERDEZ® Tortilla Chips in gallon zip lock bag. Set aside.
- Season chicken with chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs and HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce together.
- Dredge chicken in wet mixture, then coat in tortilla chips.
- Air fry 4 tenders at a time, at 390 for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in eggs.
- Add beer, HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce and melted butter.
- Stir in cheese and chives.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium setting (about 7-10 minutes).
- Butter waffles, add chicken tenders.
- Drizzle HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce and syrup.
- Garnish with chives.
(NOTE: This recipe serves 4, with one serving being a large waffle with 2 chicken tenders)