Skip to content
- 4 Large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 ounces HERDEZ® Salsa Casera
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 12 ounces seasoned cooked skirt steak, diced
- 8 ounces HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- 4 Tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray. Using hot grill, toast tortillas on each side. Evenly spread cheeses, HERDEZ®Salsa Casera, onions and steak onto each tortilla.
- Bake in oven on wire rack for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts
- Top with HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa and garnish with cilantro.