Mexican Homemade Pizza
This quick and easy family dinner is perfect for leftover steak or game day snacks. Use toasted flour tortillas for the perfect crispy crust and delicious salsa for flavor everyone will love.
- 4 Large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 ounces HERDEZ® Salsa Casera
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 12 ounces seasoned cooked skirt steak, diced
- 8 ounces HERDEZ GUAC SALSA®
- 4 Tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray. Using hot grill, toast tortillas on each side. Evenly spread cheeses, HERDEZ®Salsa Casera, onions and steak onto each tortilla.
- Bake in oven on wire rack for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts
- Top with HERDEZ GUAC SALSA® and garnish with cilantro.