Skip to content
- 24 mushrooms, rinsed and hollowed
- 24 mushrooms stems, chopped finely
- 9-ounces pork chorizo
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- In medium saucepan, cook chorizo, onion and garlic for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa, cream cheese, parsley and cilantro. Cook 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and well combined.
- Stuff each mushroom generously and place in greased cast iron skillet. Top with panko crumbs.
- Cook at 400° for 20 minutes.