Mole Chicken Quesadilla
This ultimate quesadilla recipe adds a twist to a family favorite. Easy meal for those on the go!
- 1 (9.5-ounce) DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve
- 7 ounces shredded chicken
- 4 (9-inch) Flour tortillas
- 4 ounces Oaxaca cheese, shredded.
- In small saucepan over low heat add DOÑA MARÍA® Ready to serve. Cook 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix mole and shredded chicken 2 minutes.
- In large skillet over low heat, warm 2 tortillas 1 minute or until golden.
- Evenly spread mole mix over warm tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over mole mix. Stack remaining tortillas respectively. Flip and cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts completely.
- Cut in fours and enjoy.