- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (19.04 – ounce) DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve
- ½ pound cooked shredded chicken
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper.
- In medium saucepan, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve and heat over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- In bowl, combine about 1 cup warmed mole with chicken.
- In medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter until it covers the entire base.
- Add 1/2 cup of the crepe batter to the pan and let it brown for 1 minute over medium heat. Separate the edges of the pan and flip. Spread about 1/4 of the chicken mixture in the center of the crepe.
- Fold the four edges exposing chicken with mole and remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In each of 4 individuals serving plates, place ¼ cup DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve. Top each with a crepe and serve.