- 2 cups DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 18 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 poblano chile, sliced
- 2 pounds of shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- ½ onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 425°F
- In 12-inch deep stock pot mix DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and chicken broth at medium heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Heat oil medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Fry two corn tortillas 30 seconds each side or until slightly golden. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- In 9×9 inch baking pan arrange 2 tortillas, layer shredded chicken, chile, onion, cilantro and mole. Repeat 8 times with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes
- Place on serving plate. Garnish individual servings with avocado and sesame seeds.