- 1 (30-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, drained
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9X5-inch loaf pan.
- In blender cup place nopales, eggs, vanilla, oil, and sugar. Blend on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes or until well blended.
- In medium bowl mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Gradually add flour mixture to nopalitos mixture in blender cup. Blend mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until combined. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes, slice and serve.