Treat your family to a meatless Mexican dinner with this quick and easy recipe. Topple your nopal tostadas with your favorite vegetables and drizzled salsa.
- 2 cups DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, drained
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup canned refried beans, warmed
- 4 (6-inch) corn tostadas
- ⅔ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Grated Cotija cheese, as desired
- In medium bowl, mix nopales and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans over each corn tortilla.
- Top with nopales mixture, onions, and cheese.