- 1 (30-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, drained
- 1 cup mandarin juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- 8 tablespoons light lemon jelly
- In blender cup place nopales, mandarin juice, sugar and mint leaves. Blend on medium low speed 1 to 2 or until well blended.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat water 3 minutes without boiling.
- Add gelatine. Stir until fully integrated, cook 2 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Add tangerine juice. Stir 2 minutes or until fully combined.
- Transfer to large jello mold. Refrigerate 2 hours or until jellyfi.
- Slice and serve.