- 4 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ Tetra pack Doña María® Original Mole
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In 4-Inch bowl, pour 2 eggs.
- Season with salt, pepper. Beat for 1 minute until blended.
- In 6-Inch pot, pour mole and heat for 3 minutes. Reserve.
- Cut corn tortillas into julienne strips. Fry over medium heat in a 5-Inch skillet with oil for 3 minutes. Reserve.
- In 6-Inch skillet with hot oil, pour beaten eggs. Cook for 2 minutes.
- When eggs begin to set, roll up, wait 30 seconds to retain their juiciness. The heat will finish cooking the egg.
- Spread mole generously on a plate until it forms a mirror. Place omelet in center.
- Decorate with julienned, fried corn tortillas.