- ½ (4.125 ounces) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup panko
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In small skillet, over low heat, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and chicken broth and stir for 4 minutes. Reserve. Pour in medium bowl.
- In small skillet, over medium heat, add sesame seeds, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Prepare a plate with flour, another with beaten eggs, and finally one with breadcrumbs and panko.
- Add salt and pepper to chicken, pass the chicken through flour, then through egg, and finally through breadcrumb mixture.
- In large skillet, over high heat, add oil, and cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side, until crispy.
- Remove from skillet and place onto tray with absorbent paper, reserve in medium bowl.
- In medium bowl, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original mixture, add chicken and cover completely with mole. until completely covered.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy.