- 6 guajillo chiles, deveined and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ (4.125 – ounces) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Original Mole
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound chicken breast, shredded
- 4 bread rolls, cut in half without reaching edges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups romaine lettuce washed, disinfected and julienned
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup crumbled cheese
- In medium skillet, with vegetable oil over moderate heat, add chopped chiles and cover with cup of water. Bring to a boil. Cook until tender.
- In blender, add chiles, onion, garlic, salt and two tablespoons of the water in which the chiles were boiled. Pass through a fine mesh strainer and reserve.
- In medium pot over medium heat, add DOÑA MARÍA® Original Mole and chicken broth. Cook for 4 minutes. When mixture is smooth, reduce to low heat and add the shredded chicken breast. Heat for 2 minutes and reserve.
- Place bread rolls in the marinade, fry in the vegetable oil over low heat on both sides until golden brown and reserve.
- Fill the pambazo with a bed of lettuce, chicken with mole. Top with cream, crumbled cheese and enjoy.