Pechuga Con Mole Verde Y Pistaches
Up your pechuga recipe game by adding DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and pistachios! It will definitely be a hit at your family gatherings.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ½ chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 (78g) Jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 cup raw carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raw zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup beet sprouts
- Heat oven to 385º F.
- Add salt and pepper to chicken breasts, and pour 1 tablespoon olive oil and incorporate.
- Place chicken breast in oven and bake 18 minutes, or until well done.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and chicken broth. Heat 4 minutes, or until mixture is integrated. Reserve.
- In small skillet, over medium heat, sautee carrots, reserve.
- In small skillet, over high heat, sautee zucchini until golden brown, turn off heat, and reserve with carrots.
- Add salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon olive oil to carrot and zucchini mixture.
- Plate chicken breast, accompany with carrot and zucchini mixture, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde sauce, and top with pistachios and beet sprouts.