Skip to content
- 3 pounds HORMEL® boneless pork shoulder or butt roast, cut into large chunks
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1 pound dry pinto beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (16-ounce) jar HERDEZ® Salsa Verde
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 12 tostada shells
- Toppings: Shredded lettuce, queso fresco, chopped onion, chopped fresh jalapeño, chopped fresh cilantro, HERDEZ® Salsa Verde and HERDEZ® Salsa Casera for serving
- Place pork in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, oregano, beans, garlic, canned chilies, salsa verde, and chicken broth.
- Cover; cook on HIGH setting 6 to 8 hours or until meat and beans are tender.
- Serve pork mixture on tostada shells; top with suggested toppings.