- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8.25-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 3 ½ cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ½ pounds chicken breast, skinless/boneless
- 1 (8-inches / 24 count) package flour tortillas
- 1 ½ white onions, cubed
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- In 6-quart pressure cooker, heat oil over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes. Add DOÑA MARÍA® Mole and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Pour in chicken broth, scrape bottom of pressure cooker incorporating all the paste and stir 5 minutes or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper and add to pressure cooker. Scrape and stir mixture.
- Lock pressure cooker and cook on high 5 minutes. Allow additional 15 minutes for pressure to reduce.
- Remove chicken and shred using forks.
- Add shredded chicken back into the mixture and stir
- Serve over flour tortillas, garnish with onions and cilantro.