- Oil for frying
- 1 (9-ounce) package CHI-CHI’S® Flour Street Taco Style Tortillas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Shredded lettuce
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small saucepan and heat to 375°F.
- Fry tortillas 15 seconds each side or until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towel, carefully folding into a taco shell shape.
- In large skillet brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to seasoning package directions. Fill taco shells with meat mixture and top with cheese, tomato and lettuce.