Quinoa Mole Bowl
The proof is in the mole. Feed yourself and your followers when you transform this superfood into the star of your social media feed.
- 1 cup DOÑA MARÍA® Ready to Serve Mole
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup cubed tomato
- ½ cup diced avocado
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat mole, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Add shredded chicken until fully incorporated. Reserve.
- In medium bowl mix tomato and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- In medium skillet, heat vegetable oil, sauté peppers 3 to 5 minutes.
- In large bowl incorporate mole chicken mix, sautéed peppers beans and quinoa
- Top with tomato and avocados
- Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice.