Roasted Nopales With Mole
DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos are simple and easy to cook. Try adding DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve to this amazing dish.
- 1 (9.5-ounce) DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (30-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, drained
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices panela cheese
- In medium saucepan over medium heat cook DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve, stirring 1 to 3 minutes or until warmed. Remove from heat.
- In large skillet over high heat, heat vegetable oil. Sauté DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos with garlic 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Cook cheese 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- In each of 4 individual serving bowls, place ¼ cup mole mix. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Top with 2 cheese slices and sautéed nopalitos.