Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada Stack
Spice up this Enchilada Stack recipe with a “sauce paint” zig-zag of Crema Rosa for a gourmet inspired taste and look. Top your favorite store-bought rotisserie chicken with jalapeños and cheese to add heat as necessary. This rotisserie chicken enchilada stack is simple and convenient to make.
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (28-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce or LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 package large round tortilla chips or soft corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Cheese, optional
- Jalapeño sliced, optional
For Crema Rosa:
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce Medium
- 1 cup sour cream
- Toss shredded chicken with one can of LA VICTORIA® Enchilada Sauce.
- Top individual tortilla rounds with chicken mixture and stack in layers (2-3 high). If desired, top stack with lettuce, cheese and jalapeños.
- Crema Rosa: In a bowl, combine LA VICTORIA® Red Taco sauce with sour cream; transfer mixture to a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Finish each Enchilada Stack with a “sauce paint” zig-zag of Crema Rosa for a gourmet-inspired taste and look.
- To make recipe as an entrée, layer chicken mixture with soft tortillas or cornbread, or fill hard taco shells.