This classic Mexican drink made with traditional Mexican ingredients is the perfect cocktail for brunch or alongside your favorite Mexican party.
- 12 ounces light Mexican beer
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Lime wedges
- Mix chili powder and salt on small dish, covering the bottom.
- Rim 2 tall glasses with lime wedge and dip into spicy salt mixture.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Divide beer, tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce into glasses. Mix well.
- Garnish with lime wedge.