Skip to content
- 1 pound large shrimp – peeled, deveined and butterflied
- 1 cup fresh lime juice – divided
- 4 – 6 Serrano peppers – seeded if desired
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounces) Herdez® Traditional Guacamole
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- In a large bowl combine shrimp and ½ cup lime juice.
- In blender cup place ½ cup lime juice, peppers, cilantro, and olive oil. Puree until smooth; pour over shrimp, stirring to combine. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Garnish individual servings with Herdez® Traditional Guacamole.