Shrimp Ravioli with Mole Verde Sauce
Enjoy every bite with DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde which adds a blend of spices and traditional ingredients to this savory dish.
- 1 (18 – ounce) package shrimp ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon sliced red serrano chili
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ pound medium shrimp, uncooked
- 1 (8.25 – ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook onions 3 to 5 minutes or until translucent. Reduce heat to low. Add chili slices and garlic. Cook 6 minutes or until golden.
- Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- In large pot over medium-high heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and stock. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add pre-cooked ravioli. Reduce heat to simmer, cook 2 minutes.
- Serve ravioli topped with shrimp.