Shrimp Tostadas with Mole and Beans
Flavor combinations that will blow you out of the water! Buttery shrimp with the added flavors of mole, ready to enjoy and easy to prepare.
- 1(8.25 – ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¾ red onion, sliced
- 2 pounds pink shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (6-inch) corn toasts
- ¾ cup radishes, finely sliced finely
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and vegetable stock. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Heat butter in medium saucepan (8-inch) over medium to high heat. Saute garlic and onions 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add shrimp, lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook shrimp 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Place tostadas on serving plates. Top with shrimp and mole mixture. Garnish with radishes.