- 1(8.25 – ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¾ red onion, sliced
- 2 pounds pink shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (6-inch) corn toasts
- ¾ cup radishes, finely sliced finely
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and vegetable stock. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Heat butter in medium saucepan (8-inch) over medium to high heat. Saute garlic and onions 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add shrimp, lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook shrimp 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Place tostadas on serving plates. Top with shrimp and mole mixture. Garnish with radishes.