- 10 ounces skirt steak
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 jar DONA MARIA® Original Mole
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 baguette loaves
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grilled jalapeno peppers
- Season skirt steak with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Sear steak 3 minutes on each side.
- In large pot over medium-high heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and broth. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Slice baguettes in half lengthwise and crosswise to create 4 sandwiches.
- Spread 2 tablespoons mole mix over sliced baguettes
- Add 4-5 strips of steak per baguette.
- Top with lettuce and olive oil.
- Serve with grilled jalapenos.