Sopa De Champiñones Con Nopales
Nothing like a sopita to warm up your family's corazones. Delight them with this easy and delicious mushroom soup with DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos.
1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 morita chili, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (30 – ounce) DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In blender, place tomatoes and blend 3 minutes until puree is formed. Reserve.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, add oil the onion, garlic, morita chili, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini and cook for 3 additional minutes.
- Low heat over medium heat, pour tomato puree, and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Pour vegetable broth, and cook until boil.
- Add DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, broccoli, corn, and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Finish with salt and pepper.