- ½ (45 – ounces) Jar DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos
- ⅓ cup of chorizo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 sopes
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup grated fresh cheese
- Drain DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos and coarsely chop.
- In medium skillet, over medium heat, crumble chorizo and fry without oil until golden brown.
- Add DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos, fry for 3 more minutes, add salt and pepper, reserve.
- In griddle, over medium heat, heat sopes, place beans, add DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos mixture, and finish with cheese and cream.