- 1 small watermelon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¾ cup LA VICTORIA® Salsa Mango Habanero Medium
- ¼ cup Queso Fresca, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1. Cut watermelon and pineapple into large slices and brush with olive oil.
- 2. Grill fruit on medium heat, 4 minutes per side.
- 3. Remove from grill and chill 20 – 30 minutes.
- 4. Dice fruit into small pieces. Toss 2 cups diced watermelon and 2 cups diced pineapple with lime juice.
- 5. Add LA VICTORIA® Salsa Mango Habanero Medium.
- 6. Top with cheese and cilantro.
- 7. Serve cold.